REPOST [Juser] No authorisation and invalid Certificate

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Jan 13 10:27:54 CST 2006

My understanding is that Psi requires server administrators to create a
special, non-standard XML file so that it can request that file in order
to verify the server certificate. The admininistrators of the jabber.org
server have not done so. Please correct me if I'm wrong about Psi's
behavior in this regard so that we can debug.

The current jabber.org server certificate was issued by QualitySSL but
we may be switching to a CAcert-issued certificate before long.

Peter