[Juser] yahoo transporting. I cannot do it

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt at punkass.com
Thu Jan 26 05:22:48 CST 2006

S?ren Larsen escribe:

> > I tried most of this gateways services.
> > http://www.jabber.org/network/
> > but I cannot talk with yahoo users.
> > If someone did it, tell me which server could transport yahoo.
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm using following server: jabbernet.dk with transport yahoo.jabbernet.dk
>
> i cannot connect to yahoo.jabbernet.dk from another server like jabber.org

I am trying yahoo.swissjabber.ch where I can connect from a
jabberes.org account.

My Yahoo! ID is ivalladt and my Jabber ID is ivalladt at jabberes.org,
feel free also to try with these.

> you are welcome to contact my yahoo adress s_larsen1 og my jid
> slamidtfyn at jabbernet.dk if you would like to test this.

I am trying also with these, sorry if I disturb.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Tout fourmille de commentaries, d'auteurs il en est grande cherté

     http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/
     http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivalladt/