[Juser] open jml files

Shazia Irfan SIrfan at LMKR.COM
Tue Jan 31 06:20:03 CST 2006

I have jabber jml file can anyone tell how to open these files. Our server
has crashed so loss all contacts information. We cannot be able to access
message archive using contact. I want to simply open the stored jml file
on my machine.

Regards,

Shazia Irfan

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments
is confidential and may also be legally privileged.. If you are not an
intended recipient, as indicated above, please notify us immediately.  In
such event, you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Enclosed information and attachments
remain the property of LMK Resources. Opinions, conclusions, attachments
business of LMK Resources should be understood as my personal
responsibility, and as neither given nor endorsed by my company. Thank you
.