[Juser] Make MSN gateway know change in MSN password

Hal Rottenberg halr9000 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:13:27 CST 2006

Well Gaim is multi-protocol so it's kinda odd that you'd use an MSN
transport for this.  I'd ditch the transport and just use the built-in
MSN support, I think it would be better integrated into the client.

If you don't want to do this, just re-register the transport with your
new password, perhaps removing it first if you get any errors.