[Juser] Is XEP-0224 for MUCs too?

Peter Flindt newsgroups at Lastwebpage.de
Tue Dec 18 13:01:15 CST 2007

Peter Saint-Andre wrote at 17.12.2007 :
> Peter Flindt wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I am not sure, is http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0224.html (Nudge,
>> buzz, ring!!!,...)  for MUCs to or only for single chat?

> It could be sent through a MUC room. Do you mean that it would be sent
> to the room itself, or to people in the room?

I am not sure what would be the different.
For example, if I use PSI, and someone send a nudge in a MUC, I would
assume that something should happen with the MUC window, a special
sound, the window quivers or whatever the client do if someone send
this nudge.

Is this correct?