[Juser] Components webpage on jabber.org

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Jan 4 21:28:20 CST 2007

杨水淼 wrote:
> When I visit the components page on this url:
> http://www.jabber.org/software/components.shtml, it shows following massage:
> Note: This page has been deprecated in favor of the component software
> list at Wikipedia.
>
> It's a problem for me. Wikipedia is a good thing. But not all people
> around the world can visit him. For example, these poor people behind
> the chinese Grade File Wall(GFW). So would webmaster pls get this page
> back to jabber.org ?

Yes, that was an experiment, but I agree that it is better to host this
information
at www.jabber.org. We will soon launch a new jabber.org website that will be
more editable, but even before that I will move the components page back to
the jabber.org domain.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jabber Software Foundation