[Juser] Require help

Nishad P nishad.p at tcs.com
Fri Jan 5 09:14:15 CST 2007

I am trying to install the Wildfire 3.1.1 version on an AIX server (ver
5.2 + ML6), and getting the following when i open the admin console (after
starting the wildfire server):
"Language received from client: GET Setlocale: C WServer.HANDSHAKING 64948
WServer.HANDSHAKING "

I have got the Java version 1.5.0 on this server. Anyone experienced the
same, please provide your inputs to how to overcome this problem.

Appreciate an early response.

Regards
Nishad
and any attachments. Thank you