[Juser] Some questions about the vCard photo

Peter Flindt newsgroups at Lastwebpage.de
Fri Jun 1 17:20:33 CDT 2007

Hello,
I have read the XEP-0054 vcard-temp and XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
(maybe there are more ?) here are my questions:

1)A vCard photo and a avatar CAN be two different pictures. If the user
not offer an avatare the client app CAN display the vCard photo, is
this correct?

2) I found nowhere any description about the maximum size of the vCard
for each field, the dimension of the vCard photo (I found only some
recommendations about the avatar) or the size of the vCard in sum. Is
the max size of the vCard limitied only by the server? If yes, what's a
good/average maximum value for the size?

regards