[Juser] Possible? Exposing services over jabber

Ryan Felder rfelder at wayport.net
Tue May 1 12:51:11 CDT 2007

I'm curious if it is possible to expose services over my jabber
address...
Where I live, the only internet connection available to me does not
allow incoming connections.
I'm wondering if it is possible to expose specifically configured tcpip
tunnels over jabber.
For example, a jinzora music server, a samba share, an ssh server, or a
private webserver.

It would be very nice to be able to set up a tunnel to a specific port,
and advertize this over jabber using a custom namespace, or make them
invisible until specifically invited.

Is this possible?