[Juser] How to Open .jml files

Phil Pinkerton pcpinkerton at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:56:23 CDT 2007

They are my files on my home computer and jabber is no longer used at work.
SO at home I am the admin, and that does not give me the knowledge to open
these files.

Best to do a weekly history dump into text files it one wants to archive
jabber history, I started dumping via cut and paste. SO to avoid this issue
in the future, but it is a real pain.