[Juser] How to Open .jml files

hala ali beau_lolo1 at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 02:08:19 CDT 2007

Hi,

I faced the same problem, but found a workaround, If you still have the
jabber running and at least one contact on your list, copy the jml files
that you want to view and paste it to the folder of an existing contact
(choose the contact with the minimum message history), then open the message
history of this contact in the normal way, you will see the copied records
added in the message history, enjoy..

- Note: while copying you may replace the history of the existing contact -
backup it if you need so, it's just a quick solution to view the history of
lost contacts.

Thanks,

Hala Ali