[Juser] Re: Problems with joining conference rooms on jabber.org

Peter Flindt newsgroups at Lastwebpage.de
Tue May 29 11:26:36 CDT 2007

Niek Bergman wrote at 29.05.2007 :
> Could you have mistakenly registered it on another Jabber ID which you
> also own, if applicable?
I have register another account, but I get the same result, when I
change my nickname in the Join groupchat dialog frm PSI.

"Unable to join groupchat
Reason:Conflict
Access cannot be grabted because an existing resource or sesseion
exists with the dam name or address. Nichname is registered by another
person"

Another curio thing is that I can't find the nickname in
users.jabber.org when I search for Lastwebpage (This is the Nickname
with the problem) I get only 3 results with a Jabber ID on another
server.

But thanks for the note aboutejabberd, maybe I find something there.
I use this nickname for other Chats, like ICQ,MSN,IRC too and I am to
lazy to use another one. ;)