[Juser] Unable to remove roster item

Sebastian Schuberth sschuberth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 06:55:39 CDT 2007

Hi,

I've got a transport on my roster that is no longer active / running
that I cannot remove. I've tried removing it with PSI, Miranda, and
the Jabber Roster Utility (which did not work for me at all). This is
the XML for the transport that I get when querying my roster:

<query xmlns="jabber:iq:roster">
<item ask="subscribe" jid="icq.jabber.ccc.de/registered" subscription="from" />
</query>

Does it mean that the subscription is pending, and of course will
never finish as the transport is offline? Is that the reason why I
cannot remove it? Any hints how to remive it?

Thanks.

--
Sebastian Schuberth