[Juser] Voice/Video over Jabber?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 03:50:21 CDT 2007

I regularly convert friend's machines from Windows (usually XP) to
Linux (Usually Ubuntu or Fedora). A recent convert is a very heavy IM
user, who needs an IM client that has these capabilities:
1) Text chat
2) Voice chat
3) Video chat
4) Send File

And it needs to work with these protocols:
1) MSN
2) Yahoo
3) ICQ

Is there a Linux Jabber client that provides the above capabilities,
for the above protocols? I would prefer a QT client as she is using
KDE, but any client will do. Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il