[Juser] Jabber.org server

Peter Flindt newsgroups at Lastwebpage.de
Thu Oct 18 12:11:06 CDT 2007

Peter Saint-Andre wrote :
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 04:18:01PM +0200, Peter Flindt wrote:
>> Hello,
>> i want not open a new discussion about the same topic.
>>
>> Some other things goes wrong with the jabber.org server too, or is this
>> a protocoll issue?
>>
>> When the server jabber.org goes down and restart, it seems to me that
>> he  lost the connection to the jabber network and don't reconnect
>> properly too.

> Does this always happen? We had some s2s issues last week, but in
> general this should not be a problem.

> Have you tested this with servers other than jabbus.org?

I can access with jabbus.org as login server, the servicelist and
chatrooms from jabbim.com, jabber.se, jabberworld.org. But not from
Jabber.org.

> Also what client do you use?

Tested Miranda 0.7.1 and PSI 0.12-dev-rev1,
XML Ouput on both clients:
<presence to="jabber at conference.jabber.org/Lastwebpage " >
<priority>5</priority>
<c xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/caps"
node="http://psi-im.org/caps" ver="0.12-dev-rev1" ext="cs ep-notify
html" />
<x xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/muc"/>
</presence>
No more, tehe wait forever for a response.