[Juser] Shared contact list?

Nicholas Cole nicholas.cole at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:21:51 CST 2008

Dear all,

I hope that this doesn't seem like a silly question, but my
googling-skills have failed to provide an answer.

I would like to set up a contact list for a group of people involved
in a seminar.  My aim is to manage the list of contacts centrally, so
that as people join and leave the group contact list of each jabber
user is updated.  I'm not asking for an irc-like chat room, but a way
for people to have the current participants in a particular group on
their contact list.  Is there any gateway or other project that would
make this possible?

I hope that that makes sense.

Best wishes,

Nicholas