[Juser] Server-Problems?

Lech Karol Pawłaszek ike at szluug.org
Tue Jun 3 11:10:55 CDT 2008

Kevin Smith wrote:
[...]
> This is consistent with the database damage when the server was
> migrated, but I've checked your roster and it looks correct - do you
> still see 'trash' characters in your roster?

:-) Hello.

Yes I know. And sure my roster should look ok now since after I received
an email that my message to JUser ML was being moderated I joined
#jabber at freenode where a nice person (despite calling me a roster) -
namely |Kev| - fixed this issue. :-) Thank you |Kev|.

So yes - roster was broken. And no - i don't see any 'trash' characters
in it anymore.

Have a nice day.

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace" [KoRn]