[Juser] IM acronyms

Pablo Goldbarg goldbarg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:58:09 CST 2008

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate e-mail to send this question,
but I'm new. Sorry if not.

Question:
I'm using Apple iChat, where I have my Microsoft Messenger user from
Hotmail via Jabber along with AIM and Gmail Chat. It works great. The
point is, since the past month something is going on that every time I
connect I have the following Jabber error alert:
"Jabber Error: r9 at msn.jabber.anywise.com. Sorry, this message cannot
be delivered yet. Please try again when the transport has finished
logging in"
OK

When I press OK, everything works. But I have the alert every day it
connects to the Microsoft user. Is there any way to cancel this, or
turn alerts off?

Many thanks!

Pablo