[Juser] testing requested

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Tue Feb 2 22:11:00 CST 2010

Hey,
On Tuesday 02 February 2010 00:59:00 Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> I have some reports that Kopete on KDE 4 is working OK now (in fact,
> even versions as old as Kopete 0.12). Could you please confirm or
> disconfirm your connection status? Thanks!
yeah, I followed your updates on identi.ca and your blog posts as well as the
mailing-lists. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date via those channels! When I
read about kopete reported to be working, I tested it and it works fine for me
since Sunday, I think.

Thanks again for your efforts on making us all happy :) Those regular status
updates really helped me not to get crazy during the last days and remain
patient, since I knew you've been working on all the reported issues.

bye then
julian