[Juser] Trillian and XMPP

Torsten Bronger bronger at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Feb 15 09:26:03 CST 2010

Hallöchen!

Torsten Bronger writes:

> Does the most recent freeware version of Trillian support XMPP?  I
> remember that you had to purchase the Pro version for XMPP beyond
> the evaluation perion.  Has this changed?

Maybe I should add the motivation for my request: I cannot find any
hints that Trillian's plugin mechanism still is reserved for the Pro
version.  (XMPP is realised through a pre-installed plugin in
Trillian.)  However, one can easily overlook something.

Tschö,
Torsten.

                   Jabber ID: torsten.bronger at jabber.rwth-aachen.de
                                  or http://bronger-jmp.appspot.com