[Juser] UTF encoding problem

Fabian Fabian.44qw0z at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Wed Jan 13 14:21:35 CST 2010

Peter Saint-Andre;10243 Wrote:
> or go to the following web
> page, scroll all the way down,
> and type in your email address:

Hi there,
I've exactly the same problem and have tried to remove the offending
contacts using different clients (Psi, Pidgin, Miranda and Meebo) but
none of them had been successful. I've also tried using the Jabber
Roster Utility at http://jabber.inet-service.org/ but the contacts keeps
reappearing each time I re-connect.

I'm guessing if this is also another case of user database corruption.
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you.

--