[Juser] Unable to login jabber.org from meebo.com

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 07:40:11 CST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Tony Yat-Tung Cheung
<tony.cheung at asiayeah.com> wrote:
> Hi all jabber.org users/admins,
> Recently, I found that I am no longer able to login my account at jabber.org
> from meebo.com's services. Do other users have the same issue? Is there any
> workaround.

Hi - we've had reports of meebo users being unable to login, but I
don't know why. It is possible that, like other clients that have been
having problems, meebo.com is using an obsolete connection method,
which we no longer support on jabber.org, but I have no information to
suggest this is the case, other than problems authenticating. I hope
an answer will present itself soon.

/K