[Juser] service update, 2010-01-24

gregory aeon at pandora.be
Thu Jan 28 05:45:52 CST 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 10:21 -0700, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> On 1/27/10 9:57 AM, Gregory wrote:
> > On Sun, 2010-01-24 at 22:05 -0700, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> >> On 1/24/10 8:25 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> >
> >> Matthew and I were able to remotely power-cycle the machine. We're back
> >> in business.
> >
> > Not here ... "Network error". Been unable to log in for the past 2 days.
> > Even when I ignore SSL certificate errors, which was promised would be
> > fixed but still isn't. Using Empathy 2.28.2.
>
> Thanks for the report. I'll follow up with the Empathy team to see what
> the issue might be. "Network error" could be any number of things. And
> we'll get that certificate issue fixed today.

It's not Empathy. I tried with Mcabber today and got this:

[Jabber] Connecting to the server
[Jabber] Connected to the server
[Jabber] Communication with the server established
[Jabber] Not connected to the server
Unable to connect to the server

It looks like I've been thrown out as soon as I connect. 3 days ago, I
was still able to connect properly.

Gregory