[Juser] to our users at jabber.org

Michael Monreal michael.monreal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 10:48:42 CST 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> First, my apologies. The jabber.org IM server is run by a small team of
> volunteers, but that is no excuse for the poor level of service you have
> experienced lately.

Peter, I fully understand the situation. I want to take the
opportunity to thank you
and the rest of the jabber.org team for all the work you are doing.
Hopefully this
will pay off soon in form of a reliable and easy to maintain service.

> [...] resulting in frequent
> outages, random disconnections, the inability to log in, and other
> problems.

And it was just now that I realized that the service is supposed to be running
right now... I needed to check "Ignore SSL certificate errors" in my
client (Empathy)

Cheers,
-Michael