[Juser] jabber.org downtime

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Sun Jan 24 14:16:07 CST 2010

Hi Kevin,

Am Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010 schrieb Kevin Smith:
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Gregory <aeon at pandora.be> wrote:
> >> less than 5 minutes. Are you still unable to connect now?
> >
> > I know you guys are busy fixing stuff. But I am unable to connect unless
> > I ignore SSL certificate errors. Any idea what's up with that and will
> > it be restored?
>
> That may be my fault - all the certificates are valid, but it's
> possible I generated the chain in the wrong order.
> I'll be checking this tomorrow.

thanks for updating us on what is going on.

I cannot connect:
Neither with
-> Kopete 0.12.7 (KDE 3.5.10, Debian 5.0 ).
nor with
-> telepathy-gabble (0.8.8, Nokia N900)

Thanks,
Rainer
--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
email: rdorsch at web.de
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/