[Juser] No more message with Jabber::SimpleSend since 12th Januar

Erik Wasser erik.wasser at iquer.net
Wed Mar 3 02:26:43 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

I've been using a little perl wrapper to connect my nagios with my
jabber account.

Mainly I've ripped out some code of the perl class Jabber::SimpleSend
(http://search.cpan.org/~gmccar/Jabber-
SimpleSend-0.03/lib/Jabber/SimpleSend.pm) and reused it. B-)

The code piece itself (http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/GMCCAR/Jabber-
SimpleSend-0.03/lib/Jabber/SimpleSend.pm) is very straight forward and
does all the jabber stuff with annother perl backend named Net-XMPP
(http://search.cpan.org/~hacker/Net-XMPP-1.02/).

My problem is that I've recieved the last message on 12th januar and
then there is silence. When I call the script the server returns only a
"invalid-authzid" but I'm sure about the password.

What else can I do to pin down this problem? The library can give an
debug output (~200 lines) of the calls. Should I post it here?

Greetings and thanks for your work.

--
So long... Erik