[Juser] msg between yahoo-account and jabber-account

Bino Oetomo bino at indoakses-online.com
Sun Oct 3 21:23:13 CST 2010

Dear Sir.
Currently my workgroup use YM as IM.
I installed ejabberd in my own development box.
I'm sure that if I succed intalling yahoo transport in my ejabberd box ,
the user can connect to Yahoo via my ejabberd.
My question is :
1. Will the existing user need to use such as Pidgin for their Yahoo
Client software ? can they just use default YM software ?
2. If I write an XMPP bot that connect to my jabber as internal user
account  (not a Yahoo user account), Will other user (with yahoo
account) able to send msg to this script?

Sincerely
-bino-