[Juser] [new jabber user question] publish tunes

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 11:11:06 UTC 2011

Thanks.
I've found out that the pep is working with pidgin. If I use psi after
pidgin, it keeps the status of the last song played. I don't know if the
im transports, or better, their protocols, are involved in pep too,
because I've noted that, on pidgin, while icq transport correctly display
the current song, yahoo doesn't: it seems that yahoo transport is showing
just the first "staus" and it's not able to change it. Therefore I wonder
if there's a kind of relationship between im transport and the pep feature
because I had thought those protocols own to a different level...

Now I'm looking at MPC and supported players