[Juser] connection errors in the last days

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Nov 8 23:43:26 UTC 2011

On 11/8/11 3:59 PM, Philipp Kammerer wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> In the last couple of days I had some problems connecting to my XMPP
> account. Well, I could connect like normal. But after some time it just
> disconnected saying:
>
> jabber: Unable to connect to server: Resource temporarily unavailable.
> Trying next SRV record.
>
> It took some minutes until it reconnected again.
>

> I'm using Pidgin 2.5.5
>
> Do you need additional infos?

Not yet.

The jabber.org admin team is actively troubleshooting these issues.
We're still not sure what is causing these problems, but it does not
immediately seem to be the software we are running and it might be
networking issues in the data center where the jabber.org server
machines are hosted. All I can say right now is that it seems to be a
subtle problem that is difficult to diagnose...

https://stpeter.im/