[Juser] help

Melissa Hodges Melissa.Hodges at MedImpact.com
Fri Nov 18 19:41:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

When I press enter it just gives me a blank line and does not send the message. What can I do to change this?

Melissa Hodges

Proposal Manager

| ( Office: (858) 790-7440 | › 10680 Treena Street, San Diego, CA  92131

This transmission, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of those to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the original sender immediately and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer.