[Juser] disabled accounts

Alexander Batischev eual.jp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:23:55 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:19:53PM -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Although we are in
> the process of updating the service policy to more clearly define how
> this kind of usage is abusive, the dire nature of the current threat
> has forced us to take more immediate action.

Please be very specific about how much traffic should bot generate to
get its users banned from jabber.org. I do use three bots that generate
one message every few minutes, but might generate a dozen per minute at
peak times (all three are microblogging services, and discussions
sometimes get quite fast-paced).

I understand your position regarding the bots but don't want to lose my
contacts just because of those three bots. Are there any possibility of
sending warnings to people abusing the service?

--
Regards,
Alexander Batischev

PGP key 356961A20C8BFD03
Fingerprint: CE6C 4307 9348 58E3 FD94  A00F 3569 61A2 0C8B FD03