[Juser] Can't join rooms at conference.jabber.ru (again)

Ludovic BOCQUET lbxmpp at live.com
Sun Nov 4 13:29:37 UTC 2012

The problem is for a lot of XMPP services where we can not join room...

The problem has been resolved for conference.jabber.ru and
conference.gajim.org for examples.

It is a problem of a bad IPv6 or DNS configuration, the administrator
must properly configure the XMPP server or their DNS.

BOCQUET Ludovic
An XSF member
XMPP Standards Foundation
http://xmpp.org/