[Juser] _sip._udp.jabber.org - SRV:host name is unknown

Sergey Shilov sss at s-s-s.ru
Wed Apr 17 20:19:04 UTC 2013

Hello Peter.
Actually, CommuniGate Pro is listed on the page The XMPP Standards
Foundation here http://xmpp.org/xmpp-software/servers/ .
Also, I read about SRV record in the documentation here
http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/SRV_Records#Very_important and here
http://xmpp.org/rfcs/rfc6120.html#tcp-resolution
It's very strange that jabber.org the server does not have these DNS
SRV-records and I need to use special rules for connect to it on my
server.

Sergey