[Juser] XMPP service lag on jabber.org

Kristopher Gamrat chaotickjg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:41:23 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have been attempting to use Jabber.org for XMPP since December 2012,
and it seems it is subject to severe lag. It sometimes takes several
minutes to connect, and sometimes even when connected I cannot see my
Jabber.org account signed when looking at my contacts list in GTalk. I
am experiencing this regardless of what time I attempt to connect, and
I have already tried several reboots of my broadband router.

I'm not seeing any mention of this on the jabber.org web site, so I am
wandering if this is a known issue.

--
Kris G.