[Juser] EMPP - What can XMPP benefit from the new Echo Chat Protocol?

Randolph D. rdohm321 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:58:08 UTC 2013

Dear Peter,
thanks for the feedback. Well what´s all about it:
Libgcrypt offers different encryption methods. Asymmetric PGP RSA,
Symmetric AES etc
to deploy them multiple times in an intelligent way and send all over ssl
is quite cool.
yes I know the cryptocat story and furthermore:
the ssl is requested to be broken up
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldu
ng/US-Behoerden-fordern-angeblich-geheime-SSL-Schluessel-von-Internet-Dienstleistern-1924012.html
hence: Do you realize, that GoldBug uses a decentral SSL ? Renewed for each
new established connection? the advantage is the strength of the tool, not
only multi usage.
As you are a lead in the jabber community i would like to test the gb key
with you (RC 2B is updated as I see), the jabber servers deploying the
spotonkernel (echo) would allow as well a more elastic connection of
clients, as multiple connections would be usable. definately worth to think
about the connection, not the encryption.
Kind Regards
Randolph