[Juser] One question

Kristopher Gamrat chaotickjg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:54:02 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Harrison, Rawland R (Rex) CTR DISA
CONUS (US) <rawland.r.harrison.ctr at mail.mil> wrote:
> DCO XMPP Desktop Client. Wouldn't it be a function that can be changed on any Jabber client? I checked with my DCO administrators and they could only tell me that they can blow away my software and reload again which would mean loading all my contacts again.
>
> On any Jabber is there a function on the keyboard that can toggle between sending with "enter" to "ctrl+enter" and back?
>
> If anything can a hotkey be set up that would allow enter to be "ctrl+enter"?  Reading about hot keys didn't seem to be something that could be done.
>

> Rex
> C618-220-8819 or D770-8819

I don't know if it can be changed on literally "any" client, but most
can. How to do that depends on the client -- maybe there is a way to
do it from the keyboard, maybe there isn't. I haven't heard of the one
you're using, so I don't know how to do it. Someone else on this list
might know.

Generally speaking, you shouldn't have to "reload" your contacts since
they are stored on the Jabber server -- you would only need to re-add
your Jabber account, and your contacts should just be there.

--
Kris G.