[Juser] One question

Kristopher Gamrat chaotickjg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 20:57:07 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Harrison, Rawland R (Rex) CTR DISA
CONUS (US) <rawland.r.harrison.ctr at mail.mil> wrote:
> Being mentioned that there are some clients that you can make changes for the send function from the keyboard.  What are those changes? Would like to give it a try to see if it will work. Certainly can't hurt.
>
> Rex
> C618-220-8819 or D770-8819

You should be able to find them in the Settings for your client or, as
Phil suggested, in your client's Help. If you can't find those
settings, you can either wait for someone else who uses your client to
reply, or see if you can find it yourself on the web.

I already tried doing a quick (though admittedly not-too-thorough)
search on Google, and I couldn't turn up anything. It appears not to
be a very popular client, so you may be waiting for a reply for
awhile.

--
Kris G.