[Juser] One question

Dale Snell ddsnell at frontier.com
Tue Mar 12 21:32:39 UTC 2013

-------->%====== snip! ======%<--------

> I already tried doing a quick (though admittedly not-too-thorough)
> search on Google, and I couldn't turn up anything. It appears not to
> be a very popular client, so you may be waiting for a reply for
> awhile.

I Googled for DCO XMPP and was presented with plenty of results.
The DCO (Direct Connect Online) client appears to have been
written by Adobe for the US DoD.  Some URLs that may help:

A How-To guide:
<http://groups.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=post.display&postid=43561>

A description of DCO XMPP Chat Client Plug-ins:
<http://groups.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=post.display&postid=38849>

And a DCO Basic Introductory Training PDF:
<http://www.belvoir.army.mil/paio/docs/DEFENSE%20CONNECT%20ONLINE%20TRAINING_2-10-2011.pdf>

Hope this helps.

--Dale

--
Ivanova:  Always finding the good in any situation, eh Captain?
Sheridan:  Absolutely.  If I didn't, I might end up like you.