[Juser] Skype-style (or better) chat log availability

Jameson Russell ragnarokangel.s at gmail.com
Tue May 21 17:04:44 UTC 2013

You suggested writing code, I pointed to an example of a code-based
solution. The only funny thing is my inability to see if anyone already
wrote it as I have unreliable access to the Internet. Simple solution on
Linux stems would be to just symlink the folders where logs are stored with
the Dropbox folder. Of course you may be insulted that suggest a Linux only
solution as well, I'm sure.