[Juser] Which application that we can integrate with it?

Ralph J.Mayer rmayer at nerd-residenz.de
Tue May 21 19:21:34 UTC 2013

> We are truly back in the 1990s, aren't we? Except now, instead of
> talking about ICQ, AIM, MSN, and Yahoo, we're talking about
> Facebook, WhatsApp, Facebook, and (still!) Yahoo.

Pretty much :-(

> We do have a bit of progress, though: both WhatsApp and Facebook
> Chat use XMPP to some extent...

As long as they don't federate they are dead to me.

Speaking of Google ... whats the next protokoll they are going to kill?
Theres already SPDY so my vote is EMail (which is dead according to
$consultant) ...

com!much!very!you!thank!me

--
Viele Grüße / Kind Regards / Cordiali Saluti / Met vriendelijke groet

Ralph J.Mayer