[Juser] IP and MAC address management in Jabber

Rafael Mirto rafael.mirto at mail.com
Mon Jun 2 06:44:52 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot Peter for these info!!!

One last question :
"No, the Jabber server is used only for signalling (call setup), not
voice or video. The signalling is sent via the server between the
clients and the server just acts as a dumb router for that data. "

Dumb router for data, does this mean that IP and MAC addresses are
forwarded in the voice packets ?