[Juser] Number of users in the public Jabber Network/Jabber community in general

Panagiotis Stathopoulos panagiotis.stathopoulos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 18:07:07 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Thanks for the answers. Of course I did nt suppose that a precise user
count would be possibly, however even other distributed networks have some
estimation of their users (e.g. 380K active users for Diaspora
https://diasp.eu/stats?)
So probably a better formulation of the question would be if public Jabber
network users are in the order of magnitude of hundred thousands or
millions, globally.
Also Matt I will check out the tsung s/w you mention, scalability and load
figures also could provide a hint about the number of users supported.
Thanks again
Panagiotis