[Juser] Gmail account cannot talk to Jabber.org account

Weiyang Mo moweiyang1988 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:34:08 UTC 2014

Hi,Peter,

Thanks very much for your inline response.

I'm not sure whether I have misunderstanding but this morning  the msg
change between jabber.org and gmail back to work (But you said it is not
supported now?).

This "stop working" issue happened sometime and most recently
it happened yesterday.Usually I will find the following when stop working:
(1) Pidgin failed to login in Jabber.org account (time out).
(2) Psi can login in jabber account but very slow (take 3 minutes). When
today it is working, it only took 3-5 seconds to login.

Was the server down yesterday? Actually when I tested jabber.org
https://xmpp.net/index.php, it failed to give S2S reports (Working now). I
would like to know whether it is jabber 's server issue or my end user.

Thanks

William