[Juser] Recommendations: Usable clients (Windows, iOS)?

W. Martin Borgert debacle at debian.org
Sat Apr 8 20:50:14 UTC 2017

On 2017-04-03 15:45, Kristian Rink wrote:
> [...] Android seems best covered so far (with Conversations
> which seems by far the best XMPP client at all). For Windows and
> especially Apple, I see nothing anywhere near this.

Nor Linux.

I suggest to port Conversations to other platforms than Android
or write a similar client. If you are not a programmer or do not
have resources or interest in doing this, maybe you could (co-)
fund such a "Conversations PC edition" project? I'm confident,
that there were a lot of interest!

(I'm personally happy with Gajim and Profanity on Linux.)