[Juser] [jabber.org] The Great Groupchat Purge

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Sat Jun 27 02:33:05 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We just ran some scripts to address this issue, which required 20
minutes of server downtime. This process was mostly successful, but we
still have some cleanup to do, so it's likely we will need to run round
two in the near future. I'll formulate a plan to do that and we might
need to take the server down again for a little while this weekend or
next weekend.