[Operators] Google Talk Doesn't Perform S2S with Random Jabber Servers

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Tue Feb 19 15:12:15 CST 2008

Hello,

 From what I know Google has changed two weeks ago the way they handle
s2s. They have added more servers that can handle s2s (know you can
reach several different ip for s2s).
It broke s2s for several hosts. I suspect they have added some kind of
regulation or anti abuse mecanism that cause trouble to some.

I tried to contact them but did not yet hear from them.
If someone has contact here, I am willing to talk to them: If they
have added some regulations rules, we would be glad to take that into
account in our code, maybe with some prevention algorythm (or at least
proper error message).

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/