[Operators] Google Talk Doesn't Perform S2S with Random JabberServers

Andreas Monitzer xmppoperator at monitzer.com
Wed Feb 20 18:20:35 CST 2008

On Feb 20, 2008, at 23:11, Tomasz Sterna wrote:

> Dnia 2008-02-20, Śr o godzinie 18:00 +0100, Andreas Monitzer pisze:
>> That fits in nicely with them creating a lot of non-documented
>> extensions to the protocol, [...]
>
> http://code.google.com/apis/talk/jep_extensions/extensions.html
>
> Please...
>
> I don't like the jingle case either, but at least let's be honest...

Well, please point me to the documentation of the file transfer
protocol and their special way of treating MUC (just a simple standard
MUC deployment would have been too easy for them I guess).

They promised documentation for the former "real soon now" way back
during SoC 2007.

Also note that all of those protocols on the web site were documented
*after* they were in full deployment on their server and supported by
their client.

andy