[Operators] Fwd: [#242374133] xmpp server federation failure?

Christopher J. Tengi tengi at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 20 22:18:59 CST 2008

FYI - the other day, I reported to GOogle the problem that *I've*
been seeing in that anybody trying to send from a Google Talk account
to JID at cs.princeton.edu would get a 503 error (at least if they were
using Adium or Pidgin).  I got the expected automated reply asking
for more info, which I provided.  Tonight, I got the following
response.  While it is pretty much boilerplate, I appreciate that
they have acknowledged the problem.

					/Chris

Begin forwarded message: