[Operators] Recent Google XMPP Federation problems

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Sun Feb 24 13:56:48 CST 2008

Hi Arnaud,

Nope also seen no change - not sure if anyone tried to enable google
apps team addition for our domain - but if they did it was unofficial :-)

On a related note it might be useful to know from the google team how
best to report these problems to them, and avoid the frustration that
was vented earlier in this thread :-)

David