[Operators] Recent Google XMPP Federation problems

Arnaud Abélard arnaud.abelard at univ-nantes.fr
Sun Feb 24 14:05:48 CST 2008

David Horwitz wrote:
> Hi Arnaud,
>
> Nope also seen no change - not sure if anyone tried to enable google
> apps team addition for our domain - but if they did it was unofficial :-)
>
> On a related note it might be useful to know from the google team how
> best to report these problems to them, and avoid the frustration that
> was vented earlier in this thread :-)

Actually, i just noticed something bad, bad, bad from google. When
activating Google Apps For Teams Edition, it actives gtalk automatically
for the domain, so i guess the rerouting behavior was understandable in
my case. I just disabled it, and hope we'll see some change in a few
hours/days.

On another note, it would be indeed usefull to have a modus operandi for
XMPP Federation related problem reporting with google.

Arnaud

--
Arnaud Abélard (jabber: arnaud.abelard at univ-nantes.fr)
Administrateur Système